Dalia Association is recruiting! We are looking for competent professionals who have a heart and commitment for the Dalia philosophy of community philanthropy (al ouna), and community controlled development using community mobilized resources.
Dalia Association is Palestine’s community foundation that realizes our rights as Palestinians to control our resources for our own durable development. Our mission is to mobilize and properly utilize resources necessary to empower a vibrant, independent and accountable civil society, through community controlled grant-making. Our approach focuses on the ecological, local economy, social and cultural dimensions. We aim to strengthen community philanthropy in Palestine and the Diaspora, because we believe that everyone in our community has something to give, by contributing our talents, resources, and energies for a thriving Palestine.
We are seeking to fill the Executive Director position. ( scroll down for attached job description below).
The Executive Director is the Chief Executive Officer of Dalia Association. Under the leadership of the Board of Directors, and with the support of the staff, the Executive Director is responsible for the organization's consistent achievement of its mission and objectives, both programmatic and financial.
- A minimum of a Master's degree is required in administration, in management, development, or social science or other related fields
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a relevant position required;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to work well as a part of a highly diverse team;
- Excellent report writing skills and writing for other audiences
- Strong computer skills in Excel, MS Word, Power Point, databases, internet and email applications
- Ability to work, under pressure, on time, with attention to detail
- Strong commitment to integrity, professionalism in handling sensitive information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English and Arabic.
- Interest and commitment to Dalia’s philosophy and principles.
- Strong managerial and financial
How to Apply
Send updated CVs and include a cover letter explaining your specific interest in this position and the name, title and contact information of three references. Please include the title of the position that you are applying for in the subject of the email. Email to [email protected] with your family name and job title that you are applying for in the subject line. We apologize that we are not able to contact applicants who do not meet the minimum qualifications.