Dalia’s Guest House Coordinator/Administrator
The incumbent will be responsible to implement the day to day operations of the Dalia’s Guest House Facility.
Overview of Dalia’s Guesthouse:
The Dalia’s Guesthouse is a facility that is a part of Al Saha Program in the Dalia Association. Dalia’s Guesthouse is in cooperation with Riwaq and Kufor Aqab Municipality in order to revive the old city of Kufor Aqab.
It includes a co-working space, two meeting rooms, an outdoor space, a community kitchen, and two guest rooms.
The Job Description:
The Facility is a part of Al Saha Program, supported by DROSOS FOUNDATION, which aims to provide space for Palestinian civil society, particularly to strengthen the community programs that Dalia Association supports. This public space will facilitate community issues from a holistic perspective; as the place will include activities that will allow us to target our four dimensions to holistic community development.
Al Saha program aims to generate income to sustain Dalia’s core costs, as well as providing future grants to the IBDA’ youth program in different locations across Palestine. This will be achieved through operating a workspace, a community garden, and a kitchen and guest house, and a second-hand shop. The Guesthouses will host different events and activities that are tailored to all members of the community, as a means to vent and benefit from this social gathering.
- Oversee the day to day operations of the guesthouse facility – including the co-working space, guest rooms, kitchen, guest rooms, meeting rooms, and outdoor space events
- Follow up with co-working space attendees including fees payment and availability.
- Follow up with meeting rooms, bookings, and fees.
- Greet hotel guests; answer any questions or concerns.
- Provide an outstanding guest experience.
- Maintain guest records and book reservations.
- Calculating guest charges and settling room payments, as well as processing invoices
- Oversee part-time cleaner and guard attendee.
- Diploma in administration or any other related fields.
- Experience in handling guests, service responsibilities, preferably in a hotel/reception setting
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and all other relevant computer programs
- A proactive approach to dealing with issues that may arise
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and prioritize and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills in both Arabic and English. Extra language is a plus.